Powered by Blogger.

Where Is Here Mind

cold stuff

ice
frozen
meats
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (12)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ▼  2011 (9)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ▼  February (2)
      • romantical meal
      • cold stuff
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)

Popular Posts

  • The Liebster Award and Other Things Interesting
    It's amazing how busy a summer can be for an unemployed college student. I haven't done half of what I intended when the spring seme...
  • Dr. Derek Main: Farewell to a Man I Wish I'd Known
    I had never heard of Derek Main before news broke Wednesday of his passing the day before. (There are quite a few paleo folks that I'm s...
  • Waking the Bats in My Belfry
    I'll start by apologizing for the lack of new content over the past several weeks. With baseball season in full swing and family events ...
  • Is God a Monkey?
    About 6000 years ago in a place undefined by space, God was sitting in his lab pondering his next course of action. He had just created exis...
  • Vote WTF!!! on Montana House Bill 392
    Yesterday was an interesting day. I was between classes and catching up on Twitter news when I was introduced to Montana House Bill 392. As ...
  • Cannibalism in the Age of Dinosaurs: A Love Story
    Many times with science, I've had a question answered before I knew I wanted to ask. This wasn't quite the case with Dr. David Hone...
  • The Voices in My Head Discuss Science Communication
    Science communication seems like a pretty hot topic these days, but I've been hesitant to write about it. I just wasn't sure if my t...
  • Inside the Name of The Joe
    In my last post, I brought up the possibility that in the near future I would explain the alias appearing in my blog title. Since I'm no...
  • stuff i see, portland streets 1
    one of the best things about my new iphone is having a camera with me at all times.  honestly, while i am trying to get the cost of it cove...
  • lazy mo fo and chinese food
    if i was a good blogger i would have posted about the article my very significant other had published in the bollard as soon as the paper hi...
Powered Theme by
Travel Advantage,Kitchen Artist,Marketing Agencies,Garage Interior Design,Health Yourself,Credit For Me,The Event Guys,Spice Romance,Parenting,Law Enforcement Supports Business,Matrice Media,News Children Health,Business Spartan,Debt Consolidation,Successful Creative Business,Daily Product Reviews,Gimp Ovarian Cancer,Media Literature,Wedding dress,Celebrities Girls,DNA strategic business,Octopus Sea Animals,Schools Fitness And Schools Ball,Amazing Medical Breakthroughs,Automotive,Health Biosafe Services,Coade Engineering Software,Daily business Editions,I Win Games,Media Diamond Business,How To Backup In Computers,Sports Teams,Gas Engine Business,Downstairs Upstairs Televisions,Toledo Real Estate Homes For Sale,Vanformer Automotive Cars,Debt Consolidation Loans,Kolonna Product And Service,Mini Mba Programs Education,The Global Medical Help,Tattoo Flitter And Butterfly,Online Loan,Religious Education,Relationships,Health Insurance,Debt Consolidation Financial,Refrigerator Magnets,